Hello Friends!
It has been a very long time since I have blogged, but I am going to hit the keys again as we are approaching another Shubin Tour...Lord willing. This time we will be traveling up the coast and into Canada and then back down to visit friends and family in Washington and Oregon. We are really looking forward to it and this time there will be five of us! Yes, if we can get her under control, Princess Molly will be hitting the trail with us.
Happy Trails!
It has been a very long time since I have blogged, but I am going to hit the keys again as we are approaching another Shubin Tour...Lord willing. This time we will be traveling up the coast and into Canada and then back down to visit friends and family in Washington and Oregon. We are really looking forward to it and this time there will be five of us! Yes, if we can get her under control, Princess Molly will be hitting the trail with us.
Happy Trails!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home